You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Complete WhatsApp backup on icloud & itune

I am using iphone 7 32GB phone. I have purchased icloud space, but I couldn’t backup my WhatsApp data on icloud because of low phone storage space. All my WhatsApp data is important and I can’t delete anything. Please help how can i get complete whatapp + other data on icloud or itune without cleaning up my phone

Posted on Jan 2, 2021 11:42 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2021 11:56 PM

WhatsApp data is always backed up on iCloud and iCloud only. What is backed up on iCloud is not backed up on iTunes.

If you are taking the backup for the first time it will take long time depending the internet speed.

WhatsApp is not an Apple product. Contact the app developer here --> App Support or WhatsApp FAQ  Or Restoring your chat history - WhatsApp FAQ or Contact WhatsApp

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 2, 2021 11:56 PM in response to OLQ77

WhatsApp data is always backed up on iCloud and iCloud only. What is backed up on iCloud is not backed up on iTunes.

If you are taking the backup for the first time it will take long time depending the internet speed.

WhatsApp is not an Apple product. Contact the app developer here --> App Support or WhatsApp FAQ  Or Restoring your chat history - WhatsApp FAQ or Contact WhatsApp

Complete WhatsApp backup on icloud & itune

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.