You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Band

So i accidentally put my apple watch band on upside down, and when i tried to get it out the release button would not work. I ended up tearing the rubber out of it, so now all that is in the watch is a piece of metal and it’s stuck.. is there anything i can do to fix it? if not, can i take it into an apple store and have them fix it?

Apple Watch

Posted on Jan 3, 2021 12:20 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2021 8:02 AM

Take it to the Apple Store and see if they can help you remove the piece stuck in the band. The band itself is "TOAST" and will be of no use.

The piece stuck in the band might be able to be removed with a small pair of needle nose pliers will hold down on the release button, but again I would have the Apple Store take care of it!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 4, 2021 8:02 AM in response to mmm1852

Take it to the Apple Store and see if they can help you remove the piece stuck in the band. The band itself is "TOAST" and will be of no use.

The piece stuck in the band might be able to be removed with a small pair of needle nose pliers will hold down on the release button, but again I would have the Apple Store take care of it!

Apple Watch Band

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.