You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant download the Fitness app on my Ipad (latest software installed)

Hello,

I’m trying to download the Fitness app on my IPad its a 2020 pro model and I’ve updated it to the latest software. I’m unable to find the Fitness app by searching in the App Store and when I use a direct link I get the message “This app requires specific features not available on this device”. I’m in the UK so it should be available and dont have any VPNs on either. Ive also set up the app on my phone and paired it with my watch if that matters for anything. Any help would be appreciated thanks!

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jan 3, 2021 5:39 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2021 6:05 PM

You need more that just the app.

Your iPad needs to be updated to the latest iPadOS 14.3

You need a compatible Apple Watch ( series 3 or later ) updated to its latest WatchOS version and, also, Bluetooth connected to your iPad before the iOS App Store will let you download/install the Apple Fitness+ app.

You need to have or purchase an Apple Watch series 3, or later

No options.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 3, 2021 6:05 PM in response to Joseph_1995

You need more that just the app.

Your iPad needs to be updated to the latest iPadOS 14.3

You need a compatible Apple Watch ( series 3 or later ) updated to its latest WatchOS version and, also, Bluetooth connected to your iPad before the iOS App Store will let you download/install the Apple Fitness+ app.

You need to have or purchase an Apple Watch series 3, or later

No options.

Cant download the Fitness app on my Ipad (latest software installed)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.