You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchasing I pad

I am looking to purchase an iPad for a nine-year-old. Was looking at the one iPad that was $329. That model seems like it does a lot more than the iPad my other daughter has. Hers is only a year old. For example hers never came with a pen and it’s not touchscreen. Do you have a more simple model?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Jan 4, 2021 1:22 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2021 1:44 PM

All iPads that have ever been made have touchscreens.

No iPad, now or in the past, comes with a pen or pencil. That would be a separate purchase at additional cost.

The current $329 iPad is likely very similar to the one you currently have but how different is hard to say without more information .

The following may help you compare. The first column is the current $329 iPad and the second column is the previous generation of that same model. You can change the columns to other current and past models.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 4, 2021 1:44 PM in response to Pitbullmom123

All iPads that have ever been made have touchscreens.

No iPad, now or in the past, comes with a pen or pencil. That would be a separate purchase at additional cost.

The current $329 iPad is likely very similar to the one you currently have but how different is hard to say without more information .

The following may help you compare. The first column is the current $329 iPad and the second column is the previous generation of that same model. You can change the columns to other current and past models.

Purchasing I pad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.