You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fitness +

Hi everyone

when I updated my iPhone 11 Pro Max to iOS 14.3 I didn’t find fitness app in my phone so I look it up in App Store and it said that my device doesn’t have specific features that is required for this app

can u help me install fitness app?

thanks a lot 🙏🏻

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 8, 2021 5:37 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2021 1:58 PM

Hi there, matin6887!

After reading your post, it sounds like you need some help getting started with Fitness+. You've come to the right place!

In order to use Apple Fitness+, you need a compatible iPhone as well as an Apple Watch Series 3 or later: Devices you can use with Apple Fitness+ - Apple Support.

If you have both those devices, you can set up Apple Fitness+ with the instructions found in the Apple Support article Get Apple Fitness+ - Apple Support.

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities!

Have a lovely day.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 10, 2021 1:58 PM in response to matin6887

Hi there, matin6887!

After reading your post, it sounds like you need some help getting started with Fitness+. You've come to the right place!

In order to use Apple Fitness+, you need a compatible iPhone as well as an Apple Watch Series 3 or later: Devices you can use with Apple Fitness+ - Apple Support.

If you have both those devices, you can set up Apple Fitness+ with the instructions found in the Apple Support article Get Apple Fitness+ - Apple Support.

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities!

Have a lovely day.

Fitness +

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.