You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic Pro X - Mixer window going bunkers

Hello

So i've encountered the most hideous thing today, twice now. The first time i found an inconvenient solution. So now that it happened again, i need help. I've searched wide and far, but can't find anything, so i really hope someone can help me as this problem will drive me absolutely nuts!

I can't really describe much about it. I got no idea how it happened. All of a sudden, the order of my channel strips in the mixer window is appearing in a total mess. When i move the channels in the arrangement window nothing happens and they don't appear accordingly. The first time a whole lot of, what appears to be, midi tracks also showed up in the mixer. Although there are no channels in the arrangement view. When i click on one of those "midi tracks" nothing happens and it jumps up to the first channel in the mixer.

Hopefully this makes sense combined with the pictures i attach. Let me know if i need to clarify or elaborate anything.

I really hope someone can help me crack this nut, before i go nuts myself.

Kind regards

Aleks

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 11.1

Posted on Jan 10, 2021 9:49 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2021 10:23 AM

Hi

You have "All" Selected in the Mixer pane... use "Tracks" instead

CCT

2 replies

Logic Pro X - Mixer window going bunkers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.