You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Storage Full Error

Hi there!

I have this problem on both my iPhone X and iPad Air where they were full on storage (mostly due to photos) so I bought some iCloud storage.

After successfully uploading everything to iCloud (the storage taken up on iCloud matches how much I was using on my devices), I had seemingly freed up space on my devices. However, my devices still say they are full whenever I try to download an app or export something into files and sometimes the storage bar in setting flickers to saying the photos are still taking up space on my devices.

I think I have tried most of the obvious solutions like ensuring I have Optimised storage for photos turned on, and restarting my devices but it is to no avail.

Can anyone help?

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jan 10, 2021 10:14 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2021 2:32 PM

If the devices are showing that their storage is full --

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnhuHSv_WrI

Similar questions

1 reply

Storage Full Error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.