You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

trade in

If I want to purchase a new ipad pro, can i trade in both my current ipad and my macbook pro for one item

MacBook Pro Retina

Posted on Jan 11, 2021 11:59 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2021 1:36 PM

I don't know of a way to trade more than one item if you do it at the same time as making an online purchase, but you may want to contact Apple sales support at 1-800-MY-APPLE to verify that.

If you cannot, another option would be to trade one (or both) of the items ahead of time for a gift card and then use that card (or those cards) as partial payment for the new item. See the following to initiate a trade without a purchase: Apple Trade In - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 11, 2021 1:36 PM in response to meowmeow626

I don't know of a way to trade more than one item if you do it at the same time as making an online purchase, but you may want to contact Apple sales support at 1-800-MY-APPLE to verify that.

If you cannot, another option would be to trade one (or both) of the items ahead of time for a gift card and then use that card (or those cards) as partial payment for the new item. See the following to initiate a trade without a purchase: Apple Trade In - Apple

trade in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.