You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV+ Subscription

I'm thinking about upgrading my Apple TV2 to an Apple TV 4k 64GB but I will only do this if I can subscribe to the UK Apple TV+ region. I currently live in Austria but I will be moving back in the future, so my question is can I subscribe to Apple TV+ with my iCloud account due to my account originating from the UK?

Thank you in advance. :)

Posted on Jan 12, 2021 9:34 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2021 3:49 AM

The subscriptions and purchases are region-bound, based on the billing address (house address) of your Apple ID account. If your account is currently set to UK, then you will have access to the UK iTunes Store an UK App Store. The Apple TV+ Channel is exactly the same in all regions where all these shows are available. Subscriptions will have to be canceled temporarily if you change the country for your account. Canceling will end any trial period.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 13, 2021 3:49 AM in response to Mcmann01

The subscriptions and purchases are region-bound, based on the billing address (house address) of your Apple ID account. If your account is currently set to UK, then you will have access to the UK iTunes Store an UK App Store. The Apple TV+ Channel is exactly the same in all regions where all these shows are available. Subscriptions will have to be canceled temporarily if you change the country for your account. Canceling will end any trial period.

Apple TV+ Subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.