You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Downloading iTunes playlists to iPhone 6

I have compiled playlists on my iTunes, but cannot download them onto my iPhone 6. Help please? Thanks

iPhone 6

Posted on Jan 12, 2021 11:33 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2021 11:16 AM

Hi Nanabravo,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having an issue with sending your playlist from iTunes to iPhone. We'd like to help.

Are you creating this playlist on your Mac or PC? Are you following these steps to sync the playlist after it's completed: Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer. If not, give those steps a try and let us know if you need additional help after that.

Hope that helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 14, 2021 11:16 AM in response to Nanabravo

Hi Nanabravo,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having an issue with sending your playlist from iTunes to iPhone. We'd like to help.

Are you creating this playlist on your Mac or PC? Are you following these steps to sync the playlist after it's completed: Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer. If not, give those steps a try and let us know if you need additional help after that.

Hope that helps!

Downloading iTunes playlists to iPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.