You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone doesn't vibrate anymore after updated my iOS to 14.3

I recently updated my 11pro iOS to 14.3 version but I found out that my phone doesn't vibrate anymore. I have done all the possible options I saw on here and doesn't work too. Can someone inside Apple help?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 13, 2021 10:42 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2021 9:59 AM

Hello Victoshow5,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. We understand your iPhone is no longer vibrating. We'll be happy to help.

You mentioned performing some steps to troubleshoot this issue. Just to be sure, let's verify that, "Vibration" is toggled on in Settings > Accessibility > Touch > Vibration.

Then confirm that, "Vibrate on Ring" and "Vibrate on Silent" is toggled on in Settings > Sounds & Haptics. From there, please test to see if the vibration on your iPhone works with Silent mode turned on. To put your iPhone in Silent mode, please move the switch down in the upper left side of your iPhone. It'll display an orange color. Here's a visual to verify that: How to put your iPhone on vibrate, ring, or silent mode Specifically the section that says, "Silent mode."

Kind regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 15, 2021 9:59 AM in response to Victoshow5

Hello Victoshow5,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. We understand your iPhone is no longer vibrating. We'll be happy to help.

You mentioned performing some steps to troubleshoot this issue. Just to be sure, let's verify that, "Vibration" is toggled on in Settings > Accessibility > Touch > Vibration.

Then confirm that, "Vibrate on Ring" and "Vibrate on Silent" is toggled on in Settings > Sounds & Haptics. From there, please test to see if the vibration on your iPhone works with Silent mode turned on. To put your iPhone in Silent mode, please move the switch down in the upper left side of your iPhone. It'll display an orange color. Here's a visual to verify that: How to put your iPhone on vibrate, ring, or silent mode Specifically the section that says, "Silent mode."

Kind regards.

My phone doesn't vibrate anymore after updated my iOS to 14.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.