You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can no longer get vanguard.com website to load on my iMac, running Safari with Bir Sur OS

How can I get vanguard.com website to load on my iMac, running Safari with Bir Sur OS.

The problem started after using mac keeper to clean up & speed up the computer. I can access the website just fine on an iPad. And I have n problems accessing other websites.

iMac 21.5″, macOS 11.1

Posted on Jan 18, 2021 5:55 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2021 6:03 PM

Vanguard.com loads with no issues in Safari on my MacBook Pro running Big Sur.

I don't know what the issue is but wouldn't be surprised if it was caused by Mackeeper. It has a terrible reputation. Also see the following from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MacKeeper

MacKeeper is utility software distributed by Clario Tech Limited.[2] It is known for being heavily promoted through aggressive advertising and affiliate marketing. MacKeeper faced a class-action lawsuit because the company allegedly deceived users into paying for unneeded fixes. The lawsuit was settled in 2014 for US $2 million[3] without any admission of guilt by the company.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 18, 2021 6:03 PM in response to redheartmn72

Vanguard.com loads with no issues in Safari on my MacBook Pro running Big Sur.

I don't know what the issue is but wouldn't be surprised if it was caused by Mackeeper. It has a terrible reputation. Also see the following from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MacKeeper

MacKeeper is utility software distributed by Clario Tech Limited.[2] It is known for being heavily promoted through aggressive advertising and affiliate marketing. MacKeeper faced a class-action lawsuit because the company allegedly deceived users into paying for unneeded fixes. The lawsuit was settled in 2014 for US $2 million[3] without any admission of guilt by the company.

I can no longer get vanguard.com website to load on my iMac, running Safari with Bir Sur OS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.