You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Alarm in sleep mode not going off on watch

So my case might be very unique. I think I know what’s going on as well... but hope there’s something that can be done to change the outcome.

So, every night I wear my apple watch to track my sleep with a sleep app I purchased, my alarm doesn’t sound off the next morning.

I understand that your alarm will only go off on your Apple Watch if you are using the bedtime mode alarm to wake you up. Well, my Apple Watch is set to silent and I turned off the haptics. So, this is probably causing there to be no sound waking me up.

well, I don’t want to turn off silent mode or turn on haptics on my watch. I just want to have the alarm go off on my phone and use my watch just to track my sleep at night. Any suggestions?

iPhone X

Posted on Jan 18, 2021 8:42 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2021 1:52 PM

Hi there jbone1991,

It sounds like you want to set an alarm to go off on your iPhone while you use your Apple Watch to track your sleep. We’d like to help however we can.

When you use your Apple Watch to track your sleep, you would only be able to set an alarm on your Apple Watch. 

Track your sleep with Apple Watch

However, if this is something you would like to see changed in the future, then we would recommend submitting your feedback here:

Feedback - Apple Watch

Take care!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 20, 2021 1:52 PM in response to jbone1991

Hi there jbone1991,

It sounds like you want to set an alarm to go off on your iPhone while you use your Apple Watch to track your sleep. We’d like to help however we can.

When you use your Apple Watch to track your sleep, you would only be able to set an alarm on your Apple Watch. 

Track your sleep with Apple Watch

However, if this is something you would like to see changed in the future, then we would recommend submitting your feedback here:

Feedback - Apple Watch

Take care!

Alarm in sleep mode not going off on watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.