You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 pro max not receiving notifications

I just got the Iphone 12 pro max and am not receiving notifications for multiple apps. They are not showing up on the home screen or pop ups. I have noticed some of the apps are also not showing up under "notifications" within settings as well. What do I do?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 19, 2021 10:54 AM

2 replies

Jan 21, 2021 9:03 AM in response to Sevcic

Hey Sevcic,

It sounds like you're having an issue receiving notifications on your iPhone. We can understand wanting to get that resolved. We want to help.

First, we'd recommend checking for and installing any updates that may be available for your iPhone. This article explains how: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

We'd also suggest ensuring that the correct time and timezone is shown and that "Set Automatically" is enabled in Settings > General > Date & Time.

Thanks!

iPhone 12 pro max not receiving notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.