You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I make a call, I can't her it ring or hear the other person unless mine is on speakerphone. What is the problem.

When I make a call, I can't her it ring or hear the other person unless mine is on speakerphone. What is the problem?

Posted on Jan 19, 2021 12:43 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2021 1:36 PM

Have you tried checking if your iPhone is connected into a bluetooth headset or apple tv? Disconnect your phone first. If it does not work maybe this can do the trick. Go to Settings > Accessibility > Audio/Visual > Turn Off "Phone Noise Cancellation" > Go back to previous page then go to > Hearing Devices > Turn on Hearing Aid Compatibility. I had tried this and I am hoping it will work for you, too!

you can also check this article: If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 19, 2021 1:36 PM in response to horiz_blue

Have you tried checking if your iPhone is connected into a bluetooth headset or apple tv? Disconnect your phone first. If it does not work maybe this can do the trick. Go to Settings > Accessibility > Audio/Visual > Turn Off "Phone Noise Cancellation" > Go back to previous page then go to > Hearing Devices > Turn on Hearing Aid Compatibility. I had tried this and I am hoping it will work for you, too!

you can also check this article: If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker - Apple Support

When I make a call, I can't her it ring or hear the other person unless mine is on speakerphone. What is the problem.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.