You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logitech Circle 2 Doorbell - HomeKit secure video

Installed the Logitech Circle View Doorbell. Operated perfectly, then on the 10th day it stopped recording. Contacted Logitech support first without resolving the problem. Contacted Apple support and reviewed the complete setup. They decided it was defective and returned it to Apple. Two days later I received the new replacement Logitech Circle View doorbell, installed it. The replacement doorbell does not record. I have reviewed on this Apple Website other Logitech Cameras have had the same problem. I tried all of the recommended solutions that worked for other people without success. I’m open to suggestions please.

Thanks

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 14

Posted on Jan 19, 2021 4:28 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2021 5:51 PM

I had the same problem and restarted all my hubs (3 Homepods, 2 Apple TVs and an iPad), and that seems to have done the trick. Working fine so far...

2 replies

Logitech Circle 2 Doorbell - HomeKit secure video

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.