You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Group FaceTime not working

Hi everyone, my Group FaceTime does not working. My phone is up to date with all the updates and I’ve been on the internet and done everything that I have seen that is meant could fix it and it still doesn’t seem to work. I am able to do single FaceTimes just not group. Would appreciate any help.

thanks😄

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 20, 2021 9:02 AM

1 reply

Jan 22, 2021 11:50 AM in response to groupFacetimenotworking

Hello there groupFacetimenotworking,

We'd like to see how we can help with your Group FaceTime calls. We can understand the concern when it isn't working properly.

We'd like for you to check out these great guides on what to do when you're having issues joining or starting group FaceTime calls:

Make a Group FaceTime call on iPhone

Use Group FaceTime on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If you continue to have issues after reviewing those guides, provide us with some more details on what happens when you initiate a group FaceTime call, and what happens when you try to join one. The more details you can provide the better.

Take care.

Group FaceTime not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.