You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HomeKit and Second Phillips Hue Bridge

Does anyone know how to add a 2nd Phillips Hue bridge to Homekit? My first bridge is using my Apple account. My second bridge is on a google account. When I go to the first bridge in the Hue app, I go to Settings>HomeKit and Siri>Advanced>Homes>Other Homes (Upstairs)>Share Home>

Then it tells me I can only share with another Apple account. But I had to put the 2nd Hue bridge on a Google account because my first Hue bridge is already on my 1st Hue bridge. Is there no way to add the second bridge unless I have two Apple accounts?

thanks,

iPad (6th gen) WiFi, Cellular

Posted on Jan 22, 2021 1:24 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Jan 25, 2021 7:40 AM in response to Zsazsa!

Hello Zsazsa!,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you are able to add a Philips Hue bridge to your HomeKit network. But you are unable to add a second one to the same network. It appears that the HomeKit is working but the two Hue bridges are conflicting with each other when on the same network. We would recommend contacting Philips for assistance with their devices. You can contact them here:

Philips Hue

Best regards.

HomeKit and Second Phillips Hue Bridge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.