You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get the typography watch face onto my Apple Watch 3? Nowhere can I figure it out. Everything is updated

I am trying to get the typography watch face for my Apple Watch 3. Everything I read says it is possible but I am unable to get it to work. Doe anyone have any solutions? My watch is completely updated.

thank you.

Apple Watch

Posted on Jan 23, 2021 6:23 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2021 7:00 AM

Typograph

This watch face features three custom fonts. This watch face is available only on Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 4 and later.

• Customizable features: Color • Style • Font • Script
  • Available complications: Date • Digital Time • Monogram • Stopwatch • Timer

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 23, 2021 7:00 AM in response to eeischen

Typograph

This watch face features three custom fonts. This watch face is available only on Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 4 and later.

• Customizable features: Color • Style • Font • Script
  • Available complications: Date • Digital Time • Monogram • Stopwatch • Timer

Jan 23, 2021 6:44 AM in response to eeischen

How to customize the watch face on your Apple Watch

1. Press the Digital Crown to go to the watch face.

Touch and hold the display.

1. Swipe left or right to choose a watch face, then tap Edit. 
  2. Swipe left or right to select a feature, then turn the Digital Crown to change it. For example, you might change the color of the second hand or the markings on the watch face. 

[Link Edited by Moderator]

How do I get the typography watch face onto my Apple Watch 3? Nowhere can I figure it out. Everything is updated

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.