You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with the phone-turns off!

Hello,

I have IPhone X. My phone turns off. Restarts several times a day. Can you help me?

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 23, 2021 7:34 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2021 1:02 PM

Hello Angelina,

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities.

Let’s work together and see if we can find out what’s causing this behavior with your iPhone. 

We need to know a little more about your iPhone and what’s happening when it restarts. 

• Are you using a particular app or performing specific task when the iPhone restarts?
  • Is the iPhone updated with the current iOS 14.3 version installed? If you need it, see Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
  • If you go to Settings > Battery > Battey Health, do you see any messages about your battery here? What is the Maximum Capacity? For information on the iPhone’s battery, see iPhone Battery and Performance.

Reach back out if you still need assistance.

Have a great week!

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 25, 2021 1:02 PM in response to Angelina-13

Hello Angelina,

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities.

Let’s work together and see if we can find out what’s causing this behavior with your iPhone. 

We need to know a little more about your iPhone and what’s happening when it restarts. 

• Are you using a particular app or performing specific task when the iPhone restarts?
  • Is the iPhone updated with the current iOS 14.3 version installed? If you need it, see Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
  • If you go to Settings > Battery > Battey Health, do you see any messages about your battery here? What is the Maximum Capacity? For information on the iPhone’s battery, see iPhone Battery and Performance.

Reach back out if you still need assistance.

Have a great week!

Problem with the phone-turns off!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.