You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Support

Hi all, is there an email address for Apple Support feedback. There is a specific Senior Advisor who deserves the 'Most determined and creative problem solver of the year' award, and I would like Apple to know that. She managed to do what two engineers, two other Senior Advisors and a slew of Advisors could not. The others took five days to not be able to fix my problem. The last one took less than two hours. Thanks:)

Posted on Jan 23, 2021 2:38 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2021 5:12 PM

As someone who used to manage a company's support function in another industry, I preferred getting a business letter when my people did something good. I made sure a copy went in their permanent HR file; if they transferred out of my section, a record of their good deeds followed them.

I also kept a copy for the "done good" part of their next performance review, and as proof to my superiors of our section's effectiveness.

Phone call records and e-mails are too easily lost. When someone took the time to write me, they were willing to sacrifice a bit of time to say thanks. That means a lot.

You can write to Apple here, ATTN: Human Services

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 23, 2021 5:12 PM in response to wolfhawk

As someone who used to manage a company's support function in another industry, I preferred getting a business letter when my people did something good. I made sure a copy went in their permanent HR file; if they transferred out of my section, a record of their good deeds followed them.

I also kept a copy for the "done good" part of their next performance review, and as proof to my superiors of our section's effectiveness.

Phone call records and e-mails are too easily lost. When someone took the time to write me, they were willing to sacrifice a bit of time to say thanks. That means a lot.

You can write to Apple here, ATTN: Human Services

Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.