You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Download my Audible books to iPhone?

How to download my Audible books to my phone?

Posted on Jan 24, 2021 8:26 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2021 9:21 AM

Go to the App store on your iPhone and download the Audible app (if you haven't already). After signing into your Amazon account in the Audible app, tap Library at the bottom of the screen, and tap on the picture of the book cover at the left of the screen (books not currently downloaded will have a down arrow at the bottom right corner of the book cover illustration).

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 24, 2021 9:21 AM in response to Vicki.1943

Go to the App store on your iPhone and download the Audible app (if you haven't already). After signing into your Amazon account in the Audible app, tap Library at the bottom of the screen, and tap on the picture of the book cover at the left of the screen (books not currently downloaded will have a down arrow at the bottom right corner of the book cover illustration).

Download my Audible books to iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.