You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Two sim card

Hello. I have an iPhone 11Pro. i would like to use two sim cards. is it possible on my phone. if so how to do it.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 24, 2021 8:30 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2021 8:34 AM

Your iPhone 11 Pro is a DUAL SIM Phone. One of the SIMs is a physical SIM that you currently have installed/inserted in your iPhone 11 Pro. The other is a software SIM card known as an eSIM. Activating both SIMS (eSIM and the Physical SIM) will allow your iPhone 11 Pro to have two active phone / data lines.

Click on the following link to ➔ Learn More about Dual SIMs on an iPhone.

Axel F..

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 24, 2021 8:34 AM in response to lukasz234

Your iPhone 11 Pro is a DUAL SIM Phone. One of the SIMs is a physical SIM that you currently have installed/inserted in your iPhone 11 Pro. The other is a software SIM card known as an eSIM. Activating both SIMS (eSIM and the Physical SIM) will allow your iPhone 11 Pro to have two active phone / data lines.

Click on the following link to ➔ Learn More about Dual SIMs on an iPhone.

Axel F..

Two sim card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.