You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FuboTV on Apple TV App?

Can I subscribe to FuboTV through my Apple TV app? I can’t seem to find the App Store in the Apple TV app and I just purchased this brand new LG smart TV. Please help?

65UN7000PUD,

Posted on Jan 24, 2021 10:18 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2021 11:29 AM

Only Apple TV Channels can be subscribed to directly in the Apple TV app and FuboTV is not available as one of those channels. Apple's app store is completely separate from the TV app, and requires an Apple TV box to access. You would need to go to the app store provided on your LG smart TV to download apps available for that platform.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 24, 2021 11:29 AM in response to Skyman2021

Only Apple TV Channels can be subscribed to directly in the Apple TV app and FuboTV is not available as one of those channels. Apple's app store is completely separate from the TV app, and requires an Apple TV box to access. You would need to go to the app store provided on your LG smart TV to download apps available for that platform.

FuboTV on Apple TV App?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.