You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hello can I get number for apple care

hello can I get # for apple care

Posted on Jan 25, 2021 8:42 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2021 9:00 PM

Mejianick08 Said:

———

Contacting Apple Support:

A. Phone Support Info:

B. Chat Session Info:

Being that phone calls are taking a moment, perform a chat session with Apple Support.

Setting Up the Chat Session:

1. Go to: support.apple.com
  2. Scroll Down: to "Tell us how we can help"
  3. Select: Get Support
  4. Proceed from there as Necessary

Why the Wait?:

Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, phone calls are taking a lot longer than usual. And that makes sense, because many out of work, and many home from school, phone calls will likely take a while to go through — so, just stay on the line, and you will get through. Chats are taking a bit longer too.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 25, 2021 9:00 PM in response to Mejianick08

Mejianick08 Said:

———

Contacting Apple Support:

A. Phone Support Info:

B. Chat Session Info:

Being that phone calls are taking a moment, perform a chat session with Apple Support.

Setting Up the Chat Session:

1. Go to: support.apple.com
  2. Scroll Down: to "Tell us how we can help"
  3. Select: Get Support
  4. Proceed from there as Necessary

Why the Wait?:

Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, phone calls are taking a lot longer than usual. And that makes sense, because many out of work, and many home from school, phone calls will likely take a while to go through — so, just stay on the line, and you will get through. Chats are taking a bit longer too.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.