You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Store Online

Hi there, I'm trying to buy a Macbook and pick it up at the apple store that is close to me, however, when I choose my store/pick up, it says it is unavailable. The time that I checked was one hour before the store closes and I know that the store takes at least an hour to prepare the product for you. However, does that mean that I can't pick the product up because the store is closing or because they are sold out? Help please!!

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.1

Posted on Jan 26, 2021 1:22 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2021 1:34 PM

You really need to check with Apple.

This is not Apple support and we do not work for Apple. So we have no access to Apple's corporate policies.

Some stores are only open part time and others not at all. Hours are limited. You can check for your store's availability here:

https://www.apple.com/retail/

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple Store Online

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.