You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible to remove Adobe flash player from Mac version 11.1or should I just not bother?

Its it possible to remove Adobe flash player from Mac OS 11.1 or should I just ignore any pop up notes I get about Flash Player

iMac 27″, macOS 11.1

Posted on Jan 28, 2021 12:33 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2021 1:37 AM

You can obtain an official Adobe Flash Uninstaller that was built (64-bit) on Dec 21, 2020 on macOS Sierra (10.12). You want this particular red-boxed download from that link:

When you run that installer from your Downloads folder, it will likely place the uninstaller in your /Applications/Utilities folder.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 28, 2021 1:37 AM in response to Overwhelmed Senior

You can obtain an official Adobe Flash Uninstaller that was built (64-bit) on Dec 21, 2020 on macOS Sierra (10.12). You want this particular red-boxed download from that link:

When you run that installer from your Downloads folder, it will likely place the uninstaller in your /Applications/Utilities folder.

Is it possible to remove Adobe flash player from Mac version 11.1or should I just not bother?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.