You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple card not available to add to wallet

There's a thread on Apple MasterCard not being available to add to Apple wallet...but no resolution I can see. I am unable to see the card to add in + menu in Wallet. This problem appeared after signing out of my Apple ID and back in (to do something else). All other cards are available. I've restarted the phone. I have iPhone 12.

Posted on Jan 28, 2021 9:59 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2021 10:44 AM

1. Before you erase your device, try going to settings>general>reset>and reset all settings.

2. Try a forced reboot (Force reboot device - Apple Support)

3. Also you must be using the same AppleID on the device that you applied with the Apple Card with.

5 replies

Jan 28, 2021 10:33 AM in response to jd347

If you have signed out and then back into your iCloud account using your Apple ID, back up your phone (cloud or computer) and then reset/wipe the entire phone.

Log back into your iPhone and see if the wallet shows your Apple Card.

I had to do that for a purchase on a different Apple ID and worked great.

After restoring from back up, the phone was identical to when I wiped it.

Apple card not available to add to wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.