You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Photos Folders and Albums on a PC

Why can't I see my folders and albums in iCloud Photos on my PC, only all the photos?

Posted on Jan 28, 2021 7:04 PM

1 reply

Feb 1, 2021 8:18 AM in response to DomerDude

Hi, DomerDude.

We understand that you’re able to see all of your iCloud Photos on your PC, but it sounds like you’re only able to see All Photos (or your entire library) and not the album sorting like you can on other devices. 

Out of curiosity, are you looking at your iCloud Photos using the Photos app on your PC or in File Explorer? From this Microsoft Community thread, it appears that it may be expected behavior for you to only be able to see iCloud Photos in one all encompassing folder using the Microsoft Photos app:

How can I get my iCloud Photo Albums to show up in Microsoft Photos on - Microsoft Community

These articles may help you view all of your albums using the iCloud Photos app on your PC:

Set up and use iCloud Photos on your Windows PC - Apple Support

If your iCloud Photos aren't loading on your PC - Apple Support

We appreciate you taking the time to post in the Apple Support Communities.

Have a great day!

iCloud Photos Folders and Albums on a PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.