You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dowloaded music can't be found or redownloaded

I signed into iTunes, went to my Library, Purchases, and began to download music to my Windows 10 desktop Music - iTunes Media folder. Most music did fine, but others went through the download process but can't be found in the iTunes Media folder (or anywhere for that matter!). When I went back to the music to try again, the download button is not visible.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jan 29, 2021 5:47 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

Jan 30, 2021 1:05 AM in response to Ovimel

If you try to play one of the tracks in question what happens? Does it play? Does iTunes say it cannot be found and add an exclamation mark? You may be able to right-click and remove download, or otherwise delete the failed downloads without hiding from your purchase history, then redownload.using the cloud links that should appear. When downloading content click the activity widget near the top right and turn off the option for simultaneous downloads. This may reduce errors.

tt2

Dowloaded music can't be found or redownloaded

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.