You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I own an apple watch SE. I already updated my OS to the latest but I can’t find the ECG app. It says in the update details that ECG will be available in the update to apple watch 4 and above. Is there anything I missed here?

I own an apple watch Nike SE. I already updated my OS to the latest but I can’t find the ECG app. It says in the update details that ECG will be available in the update to apple watch 4 and above. Is there anything I missed here?

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 7

Posted on Jan 30, 2021 5:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2021 1:52 AM

Hi ECG IS NOT AVAILIBLE ON THE SE, only Apple Watch 4,5,6

6 replies

I own an apple watch SE. I already updated my OS to the latest but I can’t find the ECG app. It says in the update details that ECG will be available in the update to apple watch 4 and above. Is there anything I missed here?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.