You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Virus from downloading a website photo

Hello,

I have upload a photo from a website and after that I got many notification of warning me for a virus in my device.

I have cleared brownsing data and restarted my iphone but I still get the same notification every 5 min.

Is this a concerning thing , can my data be hacked or my iphone has a virus?

what can i do in this case .

Thank you in advance

Posted on Jan 31, 2021 12:56 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2021 1:04 AM

Are you seeing something as shown in pic below?

Then probably you have accepted an offer or subscribed for a spam Calendar accidentally. Watch the GIF below to know how to unsubscribe from these alerts. Look for an unknown Calendar on the device under subscribed calendars.

iOS / iPadOS devices cannot be hacked or infected with Virus / Malware / Spyware, unless you have intentionally downloaded spurious softwares or unauthorised apps directly from internet and installed on your device or/and have Jail Broken.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 31, 2021 1:04 AM in response to NSH05

Are you seeing something as shown in pic below?

Then probably you have accepted an offer or subscribed for a spam Calendar accidentally. Watch the GIF below to know how to unsubscribe from these alerts. Look for an unknown Calendar on the device under subscribed calendars.

iOS / iPadOS devices cannot be hacked or infected with Virus / Malware / Spyware, unless you have intentionally downloaded spurious softwares or unauthorised apps directly from internet and installed on your device or/and have Jail Broken.

Virus from downloading a website photo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.