You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change monthly challenge

Hey,

is there a way to get a different monthly challenge? I'm really annoyed because it says that I should get so many active calories this month. I absolutely hate the calories challenges especially when they are so ridiculously hard... I wish there would be a way to say that I don't want calorie challenges and get another one instead... I want the badge, but I don't want to cheat or try to burn so many calories one month and mess up all my stats just because of that challenge ;(

Apple Watch

Posted on Feb 1, 2021 3:06 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2021 3:17 AM

You can't change the challenge,they are based off what you have acheived in the past plus a bit extra so it improves your fitness.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 1, 2021 3:17 AM in response to WhisperofDreams

You can't change the challenge,they are based off what you have acheived in the past plus a bit extra so it improves your fitness.

Change monthly challenge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.