You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Printer option for iPhone and iPad

When I print from my iPhone pro max and iPad, the document prints as if it's an envelope. I fixed the problem on my MacBook pro. But I cannot find a setting on either iPhone or iPad that let's me change from envelope (which it shows) to regular letter size. The option is greyed out.

I've tried resetting my printer (HP OfficeJet Pro 6960) and turning the devices off and on with no result. Interestingly, when I print from my phone or pad, the image briefly shows as a full image, then changes to print an envelope view. Thanks for your help.

Posted on Feb 1, 2021 8:38 AM

1 reply

Feb 3, 2021 11:32 AM in response to Mlh3250

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, Mlh3250.

If we understand your post correctly, you’re having trouble printing in the correct format from your iPhone or iPad. We’d like to help.

Try these steps: 

If you can‘t print from your Mac or iOS device

Let us know if that resolves this issue for you. 

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Take care.

Printer option for iPhone and iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.