You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to view application icons on Macbook Pro (purchased in 2020)

I just set up my Macbook Pro and it doesn't have the key that enables you too see all your applications (the icons of the applications). My old Macbook had this key, which looks like a bunch of rectangles. How do I get to the screen where I can see all my application icons on my new MacBook?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Feb 1, 2021 9:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2021 8:58 PM

ekhotchkin wrote:

I just set up my Macbook Pro and it doesn't have the key that enables you too see all your applications (the icons of the applications). My old Macbook had this key, which looks like a bunch of rectangles. How do I get to the screen where I can see all my application icons on my new MacBook?

Are you looking for Launch Pad in the Dock— far left side

Use Launchpad on your Mac - Apple Support

Use Launchpad to view and open apps on Mac - Apple Support

depending on your trackpad settings four finger pinch aslo brings up the Launch Pad

Use Multi-Touch gestures on your Mac - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204895

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 1, 2021 8:58 PM in response to ekhotchkin

ekhotchkin wrote:

Are you looking for Launch Pad in the Dock— far left side

Use Launchpad on your Mac - Apple Support

Use Launchpad to view and open apps on Mac - Apple Support

depending on your trackpad settings four finger pinch aslo brings up the Launch Pad

Use Multi-Touch gestures on your Mac - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204895

How to view application icons on Macbook Pro (purchased in 2020)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.