You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mirroring Challenges

How do I stop my Phone 11 from trying to connect screen mirroring to my Samsung TV?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 3, 2021 9:31 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2021 9:46 AM

It's not wanting to mirror to it, its just saying its available to mirror to. You don't have to choose it if you don't want to. The menu will show all available devices it can detect that you could mirror to. It does not know which one you want to use until you actually select it. There is no way to remove it no, but no reason. Just ignore it, if you don't want to mirror to it. Its just providing you with the option.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 3, 2021 9:46 AM in response to KYGirl48

It's not wanting to mirror to it, its just saying its available to mirror to. You don't have to choose it if you don't want to. The menu will show all available devices it can detect that you could mirror to. It does not know which one you want to use until you actually select it. There is no way to remove it no, but no reason. Just ignore it, if you don't want to mirror to it. Its just providing you with the option.

Mirroring Challenges

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.