You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud emails missing automatically

my emails missed from inbox and sent items automatically without doing anything, today when i wake up and open email , i found mail app shows no mail, after i saw few emails in Trash,

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 4, 2021 11:56 PM

2 replies

Feb 8, 2021 2:20 PM in response to saheerenvt

Hello saheerenvt.

We understand that email are missing, and we'd like to help.

Just to confirm, it sounds like some of the missing emails were found in the Trash folder, correct? If so, you may be able to recover those email using the steps outlined here: Delete and recover emails in Mail on iPhone

Which device are you using? Prior to this issue occurring, did you see any errors or alerts about low storage or available space? How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Are you able to send and receive emails without an issue? If you're experiencing other issues with iCloud Mail, please check out this page as well: If iCloud Mail isn't working

Take care!

icloud emails missing automatically

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.