You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get Numbers 10.3 for Mac.

I recently upgraded to Mac OS Mohave 10.14.6 and would like to have Numbers 10.3 for Mac. My present Numbers version is 3.5.2 (2118)

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Feb 5, 2021 3:24 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2021 5:27 AM

Numbers 10.3 requires macOS 10.15 Catalina or later.

I have Big Sur on my Mac so I can't see what an earlier system offers in the App Store. Have a look there to see what options you might have for Mojave.

2 replies

Feb 5, 2021 8:52 AM in response to David McKinlay

Many thanks, David, for your time. I presumed that upgrading to any higher OS point from Yosemite OS would satisfy the promptings I constantly receive when I use Pages and Numbers. I imagined moving from 10.10 to 10.14 was good enough to get me these upgrades.

From the answers and further reading, I am informed there is way more to go to gain an upgrade to

Pages, Numbers, and Keynote.

The footdragging to move to Big Sur has to do with the file size vis-à-vis my drive size. The complaints of some who have upgraded to Big Sur and the concomitant effects on their machine's performance makes me want to hold back somewhat. I will wait to see how others are faring and decide thereafter on what to do.

Many thanks once again, David, for your attention to this matter. Greatly appreciated.

How do I get Numbers 10.3 for Mac.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.