You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Back camera problem

After my software update my iPhone back camera isn’t working properly and what to know why isn’t working

if i put on the camera it will shake isn’t stable

iPhone 6s Plus

Posted on Feb 5, 2021 8:24 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2021 3:21 AM

Remove any case or film that might block the flash. ... If the LED flash doesn't work as a flashlight, contact Apple Support for help with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. If the flash works only sometimes, open the Camera app and tap the flashbutton to choose a different setting.

If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't ...

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 6, 2021 3:21 AM in response to prince24opoku

Remove any case or film that might block the flash. ... If the LED flash doesn't work as a flashlight, contact Apple Support for help with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. If the flash works only sometimes, open the Camera app and tap the flashbutton to choose a different setting.

If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't ...

Back camera problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.