You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My mac is suddenly running slow

I have downloaded an etrecheck report and was seeing if someone can help identify the problem:

Posted on Feb 5, 2021 8:37 PM

1 reply

Feb 8, 2021 1:14 PM in response to heythere231

Hello, heythere231.

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities. We understand that you’re experiencing issues with slower performance on your MacBook Pro, and you’d like help.

The most significant outlier in the report that you posted is that your battery needs to be serviced. We encourage you to follow the guidance in these official Apple Support articles to confirm the cycle count on your MacBook:

Determine battery cycle count for Mac notebooks - Apple Support

A consumed battery can significantly impact the performance on your MacBook. , and your MacBook Pro battery is considered consumed once the cycle count reaches 1,000. If the report is accurate, you’ll need to make arrangements for a battery replacement. This article will explain and show you how to arrange service for your computer:

Get help with your Mac notebook battery - Apple Support

Warmest Regards.

My mac is suddenly running slow

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.