You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hi team please help me with updating! a have already downloaded and installed but i have difficulty with opening its take long time and error massage 🙏🏻

dear team please help me with the updates of big sur! i have already downloaded and installed but there are errors with opening 🙏🏻

Posted on Feb 6, 2021 1:51 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2021 5:32 AM

Hi fajja,

It sounds like you have been unable to startup your Mac since you've updated to Big Sur. You mentioned that you're seeing errors when you go to startup your Mac.

To begin, take a look and see if any of these screens match what your'e seeing when you try to startup your Mac since installing Big Sur: If your Mac doesn't start up all the way

If none of the screens match what you're seeing, try restarting in safe mode and test again: How to use safe mode on your Mac

Do you know if your Mac was backed up before you started the update? You can find out more information about how to back up your Mac here: Back up your Mac

Let us know the results and the additional information if the issue persists.

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 9, 2021 5:32 AM in response to fajja

Hi fajja,

It sounds like you have been unable to startup your Mac since you've updated to Big Sur. You mentioned that you're seeing errors when you go to startup your Mac.

To begin, take a look and see if any of these screens match what your'e seeing when you try to startup your Mac since installing Big Sur: If your Mac doesn't start up all the way

If none of the screens match what you're seeing, try restarting in safe mode and test again: How to use safe mode on your Mac

Do you know if your Mac was backed up before you started the update? You can find out more information about how to back up your Mac here: Back up your Mac

Let us know the results and the additional information if the issue persists.

Cheers!

hi team please help me with updating! a have already downloaded and installed but i have difficulty with opening its take long time and error massage 🙏🏻

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.