You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my ipad is stuck on support.apple.com/ipad/restore

how can i finish my restoring my ipad. Its stuck on the support.apple.com/ipad/restore

Posted on Feb 7, 2021 9:27 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply
2 replies

Feb 7, 2021 10:24 PM in response to aminah195

Follow those instructions.

Plug your iPad into a full computer ( Mac or Windows PC ) and restore the iPad using the Finder with newer Macs running macOS Catalina or newer OR an older Mac running the latest iTunes application or a Windows PC using the latest version of iTunes and use the restore option in each of these scenarios.

If you have no full computer, then you need to seek out the help of a family member or close friend that have a full computer to be able to help you with your iPad restore issue.

Failing that, Search online to locate and call contact your nearest, “local” Apple Store location to make an appointment to get your iPad reset by employees at this local Apple Store, if possible.

Be advised that if you never backed up the data on this iPad, a complete restore/reset of this device will permanently erase all your data on this iPad and this data will be gone forever.

Sorry & Best of Luck to You!

my ipad is stuck on support.apple.com/ipad/restore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.