You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac Mini and my LG 29Wk600 wide screen monitor

Okay folks I need your help.

I had been using my LG wide screen monitor with my 2018 MacBook Pro. I bought the screen because of the spilt screen compatibility (I do alot of Live streaming and need multiple windows open). Well

my laptop started acting up in November so I bought the mac mini and now my LG monitor works but I can't use the spilt screen. The icon is grayed out(like not loaded?) and it says no monitor connected. Well, I can see that the monitor is connected- its what I use everyday.

This is so frustrating and if I can't get it fixed I will have to return my mac mini. ughhhh.

Please help a girl out. I'm also ready to purchase a second monitor but am holding on that til I can get this fixed.

Thanks!

Mary

Posted on Feb 11, 2021 7:24 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2021 5:53 AM

We uninstalled the driver and reinstalled it and it works now!

Similar questions

2 replies

Mac Mini and my LG 29Wk600 wide screen monitor

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.