You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When is iOS 14 getting optimized for ZOOMED DISPLAY for 12 mini …. ??

in STANDARD display mode everything runs fine, but the moment you switch to ZOOMED display mode (which i refer), things get weird, content spills over the interactive display area, icons on top & bottom become inaccessible, in both stock & downloaded apps.... this is sheer ignorance in apple developers part, i expect better from a TRILLON dollar tech company.

Posted on Feb 11, 2021 9:48 PM

5 replies

Feb 14, 2021 2:57 PM in response to vikasaini5

Hi vikasaini5,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having an issue with using the Zoomed Display on your iPhone 12 mini. We'd like to help.

The iPhone 12 mini is a device that supports Display Zoom so you should be able to use this mode successfully: Magnify the iPhone screen with Display Zoom. You mentioned that this isn't working with both stock and downloaded apps. Can you provide examples of how it's not working? Did this issue start after your most recent update?

Let us know and we'll continue to help!

Take care!

Feb 14, 2021 10:16 PM in response to judysings

hi judysings

tnx for taking time out to read my concern.

i will give you an example:-

Under Display & Brightness setting there is an option to choose DISPLAY ZOOM which gives 2 option - Standard & Zoomed.

when you choose ZOOMED option things doesn't fit the screen anymore.

few examples - legal & regulatory certifications is cropped. YouTube search icon overlaps with signal strength indicator in the notch to name a few.

it was same before & after iOS update.

When is iOS 14 getting optimized for ZOOMED DISPLAY for 12 mini …. ??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.