You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All Junk & All Trash has disappeared on Big Sur

I have read another thread which was marked as solved but it did not solve it for me. I need the All Junk & All Trash folders back as I have a lot of email accounts

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Feb 12, 2021 7:18 AM

14 replies

Feb 13, 2021 6:44 AM in response to jamethyst

Sorry my question to you was unclear - my bad - I meant to determine if Apple Mail was using iCloud as the mail servers or some other mail servers - thus your reply is unclear to me.

Firstly in Apple Mail - are there any Nested Sub-folders. If not and using iCloud as mail servers - using Safari go to www.icloud.com and log in using iCloud ID and password. If using Other mail server do same only log into the Mail Servers with their credentials. Check and see if the Junk and Trash folders exist on their Server. If No - there is the answer - one will need to create these folder and then Sync Apple Mail

Feb 14, 2021 12:56 AM in response to DiZoE

Hi DiZoE thank you for replying. I have a lot of email accounts and each one has there own junk & Bin folder. Before upgrading to Big Sur I had one which was All Junk & one which was All Trash, this was so helpful, to go through each one trying to find emails which have been sent to the junk etc is too time consuming and I need these back?

All Junk & All Trash has disappeared on Big Sur

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.