You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone not updated 14.4

My iPhone not not updated

iPhone 7

Posted on Feb 13, 2021 9:14 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2021 11:17 AM

Hi there sayed91,

We understand you’re experiencing an issue with updating your iPhone, and we’d like to share some resources that can help.

Get started here: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you’re experiencing an issue with updating wirelessly, try the steps here: If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch won't update

Alternatively, if you encounter an error when updating with a computer, review this resource: If you see an error when you update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod 

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 16, 2021 11:17 AM in response to sayed91

Hi there sayed91,

We understand you’re experiencing an issue with updating your iPhone, and we’d like to share some resources that can help.

Get started here: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you’re experiencing an issue with updating wirelessly, try the steps here: If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch won't update

Alternatively, if you encounter an error when updating with a computer, review this resource: If you see an error when you update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod 

Cheers!

Feb 21, 2021 12:44 PM in response to sayed91

sayed91,

Thanks for that additional information.

If you're trying to connect to Wi-Fi to update your iPhone, use these steps: Connect to Wi-Fi on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

The steps here may also help: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't connect to a Wi-Fi network

If we've misunderstood the issue, please provide more details about what you're experiencing.

Thanks!

My iPhone not updated 14.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.