You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My wife and I have identical 12 Pro phones. She is not receiving my messages on her phone but they do go to her iPad. We have not changed any settings; iMessage, SMS, andMMS are turned on. Messaging had been working fine until this week. She is well experienced with iPhone, I just changed from Android.

Thanks

Posted on Feb 14, 2021 1:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2021 1:30 PM

Is she able to iMessage you? Are either of you able to iMessage other iPhone users? Are you sure that you are using her phone number to message her? If iMessage is activated on both devices and you are able to send iMessages to others, it would seem your device is okay. If she is able to iMessage others, and she is able to iMessage you, I would have to ask if her phone number accidentally was blocked. Also, when you checked iMessage settings, did you make sure that your phone numbers and Apple ID are both checked in iMessage under Send & Receive?

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 14, 2021 1:30 PM in response to mrjodi21

Is she able to iMessage you? Are either of you able to iMessage other iPhone users? Are you sure that you are using her phone number to message her? If iMessage is activated on both devices and you are able to send iMessages to others, it would seem your device is okay. If she is able to iMessage others, and she is able to iMessage you, I would have to ask if her phone number accidentally was blocked. Also, when you checked iMessage settings, did you make sure that your phone numbers and Apple ID are both checked in iMessage under Send & Receive?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.