You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Album art in Apple Music wont save

I recently upgraded from Catalina to Big Sur, after I did this when I try to add album art to some of my albums it says that it cant find the art for example David Bowie Diamond Dogs. So I go to the net find a jpeg of the album cover..go to the album select info, select edit items, select Album Art tab, select add artwork, select the art from my desktop. It appears in the tab, and the small shot above the mail picture has a green check mark, select ok. the album art does not show on the album when back in the main list view for albums.

I have tried closing out of music and coming back in and the artwork is not there..its just as if It did not save. I have tried doing individual songs ...same thing. I have about 8-9 albums that I cannot get Music to find the artwork and when I add it manually it will not stay.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted on Feb 15, 2021 10:31 AM

3 replies

Album art in Apple Music wont save

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.