You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changing Country/Region | Apple Music & App Store

Hi!

I accidentally switched regions in App Store from Bulgaria to United States. I tried to switch it back to Bulgaria as it has always been but I can't because I have to cancel my Apple Music subscription. I understand why it needs to be cancelled and I did cancelled it. (Please, have in mind that my subscription was originally made in Bulgaria and I use my phone in that exact region.)

The problem is that my subscription expires at the end of the month and right now I am not able to listen to my music! The following massage pops up whenever I try to play ANY song: "This Apple ID is only valid for use in the Bulgarian Store". So I'm currently stuck in the US store without being able to listen to music I HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR.

What's more, I am not able to download ANY apps from the App Store. It's a total mess.

Please, give me some piece of advice. What should I do? Do I wait for my Apple Music subscription to expire and lose all my playlists? Why can't I download any apps right now?

This is a simple mistake I made and it should be reversible! It is very disappointing that I have to wait for my subscription to expire so that I could change stores without listening to music until the expiration date.

Thank you!

iPhone XS

Posted on Feb 15, 2021 2:10 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2021 2:15 PM

Log out and back in.

(192430)

Similar questions

2 replies

Changing Country/Region | Apple Music & App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.