You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing Left AirPod Pro Piece

Is there a way to locate one side of the AirPod Pro? I am missing my left side piece.

Posted on Feb 16, 2021 12:22 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2021 12:32 AM

Use the "Find My" app on your iPhone to see your AirPods Pro on a map and eventually play a sound to locate them.

In your case, you need to find only the left AirPod Pro. So, put the right AirPod Pro in its case and refresh the map to locate the other one.

P.S.: the "Find My" app helps you only if it was already set up before you lost the left AirPod Pro.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 16, 2021 12:32 AM in response to KeanWinkler

Use the "Find My" app on your iPhone to see your AirPods Pro on a map and eventually play a sound to locate them.

In your case, you need to find only the left AirPod Pro. So, put the right AirPod Pro in its case and refresh the map to locate the other one.

P.S.: the "Find My" app helps you only if it was already set up before you lost the left AirPod Pro.

Missing Left AirPod Pro Piece

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.